Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Remembering . . . .

"Remember the days of old; consider the generations long past."  
Deuteronomy 32:7 (NIV)

The ability to remember; to bring to my mind something or someone that I have seen, known or experienced in the past is a blessing I so often take for granted. Remembering brings enjoyment, sadness and sometimes a bittersweet combination.  


Today, I am reminded through the pages of God's Word, to remember the One who remembers me.  Remembering God's unfailing love and faithfulness in the past, instills in me the hope of a future worth remembering.


"Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you.  I have made you and I will carry you;  I will sustain you and I will rescue you."  Isaiah 46:4  (NIV)



No comments:

Post a Comment